Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F. Place baking paper on an oven tray.
2. Season 6 skinless chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste. Add 0.5 cup of flour in on dish. In a second dish, whisk together 1 egg, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 2 tbs of milk and 3/4 tsp of salt and paprika powder.
3. In a third dish, use 2 cups of Panko bread crumbs mixed with 1/3 cup of vegetalbe oil. Pass each chicken thigh in the flour first, then in the edge mixture and lastly through the bread crumbs. Press with your fingers to make sure the coating sticks well.
4. Bake the chicken thighs for 45 minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked through.
5. Serve the chicken with some garlic sauce and your favorite vegetables.