Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Main ingredientchicken breast
Ingredientsolive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika powder, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the chicken breasts in a large oven dish.
2. Brush them with olive oil and season them on both sides with a mixture of salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder and paprika powder.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. If the chicken breasts are very thick, you want to add a couple of minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and place the chicken breasts on a plate. Tent the plate with tin foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Serve the chicken breasts with your favorite vegetables.