Main ingredientchicken breast
Ingredientsolive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika powder, onion powder, chili powder, lemon
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Rub 4 chicken tenderloins with 3 tbs of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Combine 2 tsp of each spice with 1 tsp of chili power and use tongs to toss the tenderloins in this mixture.
3. Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a large pan and add the chicken.
4. Cook the chicken for 6 minutes. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over the tenderloins.
5. Flip the tenderloins and cook for an additonal 6 minutes until the crust is dark and crispy.