Chicken Drumsticks Sous Vide
Best selling sous vide cooker on Amazon
1. Preheat the water bath of the sous vide cooker to 165°F. Rub 6 chicken drumsticks all over with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, combine 1 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1.5 tsp kosher salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Rub half of this seasoning on the drumsticks.
3. Arrange the drumsticks in a single layer in a ziplock or sous vide bag. Leave one corner open and empty all the air before sealing completely.
4. Cook the drumsticks for 2 hours. When done, place the drumsticks on paper towel to pat them dry. Sprinkle the chicken with the other half of the seasoning.
5. Pour 1 tbs olive oil in a heated skillet and sear the drumsticks for 1 minute on each side. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.