Chicken Drumsticks Sous Vide
Appliancesous vide cooker
Main ingredientchicken drumsticks
Ingredientsolive oil, paprika powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper
Best selling sous vide cooker on Amazon
1. Preheat the water bath of the sous vide cooker to 165°F. Rub 6 chicken drumsticks all over with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, combine 1 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1.5 tsp kosher salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Rub half of this seasoning on the drumsticks.
3. Arrange the drumsticks in a single layer in a ziplock or sous vide bag. Leave one corner open and empty all the air before sealing completely.
4. Cook the drumsticks for 2 hours. When done, place the drumsticks on paper towel to pat them dry. Sprinkle the chicken with the other half of the seasoning.
5. Pour 1 tbs olive oil in a heated skillet and sear the drumsticks for 1 minute on each side. Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.