Chicken In Crock Pot
Best selling crockpot on Amazon
1. Combine 0.5 tbs of paprika powder, 2 tbs of all purpose seasoning, 0.5 tbs of garlic powder and 1 tsp of salt.
2. Place the chopped vegetables on the bottom of the crockpot. This will prevent the chicken from drying out.
3. Coat the entire chicken with the seasoning mix, inside and out.
4. Cover the crockpot and cook on "high" for 4 to 5 hours, or on "low" for 6.5 to 7 hours.
5. Cut up the chicken and serve with the vegetables who will have soaked up all the juices.