Chicken Legs On The Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the grill to 425°F.
2. Combine 2 tbs of garlic powder, onion powder and sugar with 1 tsp of paprika powder, 1 tsp of chili powder, 0.5 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
3. Coat the chicken legs completely with this dry rub.
4. Grill the chicken legs directly over the heat source for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn the chicken legs every 5 minutes.
5. Check the internal temperature to 165°F. Remove from the grill and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.