Potatoes On The Grill
Best selling microwave, BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the grill to 350°F. Wash 4 Russet potatoes and pierce them all over with a fork to allow steam to escape.
2. Toss the potatoes with vegetable oil and coat them with some salt.
3. Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cook on high for 4 minutes.
4. Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and cook them on the BBQ grill for 30 to 40 minutes. Check doneness with a skewer.
5. Make a lengthwise cut half through each potato and add some butter and fresh parsley.