Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Peel and rinse 2 large russet potatoes and cut them in cubes.
3. Season the potato cubes with 2 tbs of olive oil, 0.5 tsp of garlic powder, 0.5 tsp of italian herb mix, 1/4 tsp of paprika powder, 0.5 tsp of salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
4. Place the potato cubes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake the potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes in the middle of the oven. Flip them after 15 minutes.