Leg Of Lamb
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 335°F. Place 1 whole and unpeeled head of garlic in a metal roasting pan. Add 1 quartered onion and some fresh rosemary.
2. Place the leg of lamb in the pan on the garlic and onion and rub it on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle some olive oil on the lamb and pour 3 cups of beef broth and 2 cups of water around it. Cover it with foil and place the meat in the oven for 4.5 hours.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and take off the foil. Turn the lamb over and return it to the oven for another 45 minutes until browned all over.
5. Remove the lamb from the oven, spoon it generously with the cooking liquids. Transfer to a plate, tent it with tin foil and leave to rest for 20 minutes before serving.