Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Flatten 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts with a meat hammer and season them to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
3. Fry the chicken breasts for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
4. Cover the chicken breasts with teriyaki sauce and let it cook until the sauce has thickened to your liking.
5. Sprinkle some freshly chopped green onion over the chicken. Serve the chicken with fresh pineapple and rice.