Yukon Gold Potatoes
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Scrub 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes and cut them into cubes. Leave the skin on.
2. Heat 4 tbs olive oil in a cast iron skillet. Add the potato cubes and stir well to coat them with the oil.
3. Season the potatoes to taste with kosher salt. Stir well.
4. Fry the potatoes for 30 minutes over medium heat until tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl.
5. Add 1 tbs olive oil to the skillet with 1 tbs paprika powder. Stir well and heat it for a few seconds. Add freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and toss well.