Main ingredientbeef top rump
Ingredientsolive oil, garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, salt, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Take the meat out of the refrigerator at least 1 to 2 hours before preparation. You will need 4 lbs for this preparation.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Mix 1 tbs of fresh rosemary and 1 tbs of fresh tyme with salt, pepper and olive oil. Coat the roast.
3. Place the roast on a roasting rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to 325°F and roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If you prefer your meat medium well done, leave it to roast for 2 hours.
5. Take the meat out of the oven and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before carving.