Beef Tenderloin In Oven
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Leave the beef tenderloin at room temperature 1 hour before roasting. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Remove the excess fat from the tenderloin. Pat the meat dry with paper towel.
3. Mix 2 chopped garlic cloves, some fresh thyme and rosemary with 2 tbs of butter, salt and pepper. Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloin.
4. Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part. Roast the meat for about half an hour for medium doneness. The thermometer should indicate 140-145°.
5. Remove the beef from the oven, cover loosely with tin foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.