Ribeye Steak On Stove
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Allow 2 ribeye steaks to reach room temperature for a few hours before cooking. Pat the meat dry with paper towels and season it with salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbs of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
3. When the oil is hot, sear the meat in the pan. Turn the steaks every 30 seconds.
4. Fry the steaks for 4 minutes for rare doneness, 5 to 6 minutes for medium doneness and 8 to 10 minutes for well done meat.
5. Allow the steaks to rest for 10 minutes before serving.