A Tender Steak
Main ingredientbeef tenderloin
Ingredientssalt, black pepper, canola oil, butter
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Allow 2 beef tenderloin filets to reach room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Pat the meat dry with paper towel and season to taste with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet and add 1 tbs canola oil. Sear the steaks for 45 to 60 seoncs on all sides.
3. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast the meat for 15 minutes. Flip the steaks after 8 minutes.
4. Use a digital meat thermometer to check for the desired temperature. Medium-rare doneness needs 135°F, medium 145°F.
5. Leave the steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving with a pat of butter.