Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash two potatoes, dry them and prick holes on both sides with a fork to allow steam to escape.
2. Microwave the potatoes for 5 minutes on high in a microwave-safe dish.
3. Transfer the potatoes to a tray. Drizzle over some olive oil and sprinkle them with coarse salt.
4. Place the potatoes directly onto the oven rack and bake for 30 minutes. Check for doneness with a fork.
5. Carefully remove the potatoes from the oven. Split them open and place some butter in the center to melt.