Burgers On Stove
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Divide 1.5 lb of ground beef into 4 burgers.
2. Heat some butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cut the burger buns in half and place them cut-side down in the hot butter. Toast until golden brown and reserve.
3. Increase the heat, add some more butter and cook the burgers 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Flip the burgers with a spatula and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes. Season again.
5. For cheeseburgers, add a slice of your favorite cheese on top of the burger. Cover the skillet for faster melting. Serve the burgers on the buns with your favorite topping.