Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F. Spread 1,5 cups of bread crumbs on a baking tray and spray with cooking oil. Bake the crumbs for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Make the batter : combine 1 egg, 1 tbs of mayonnaise, 1.5 tbs of mustard, 2 tbs of flour, 0.5 tsp of salt and some black pepper.
3. Coat the chicken with this mixture, then pass it in the breadcrumbs. Press down the mixture to evenly coat the chicken.
4. Spray lightly with cooking oil. Bake the chicken tenders for 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with the sauce of your choice.