Corned Beef Hash From A Can
Main ingredientbeef brisket
Ingredientsonions, garlic cloves, tomatoes, potatoes, vegetable oil
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Heat 2 tbs of vegetable oil over medium and fry 1 cubed potato. Put it aside.
2. Add 1 onion to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and fry.
3. Add 1 cubed tomato the the pan and cook until soft. Then smash the tomato meat.
4. Stir in the content of 1 can of corned beef. Cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add the reserved potato and cook for 2 extra minutes. Serve with rice and fish sauce.