Ribeye Steak In Oven
Main ingredientbeef ribeye steak
Ingredientsolive oil, kosher salt, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Brush 2 ribeye steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat an oven-safe skillet and sear the meat for 3 to 4 minutes until a crust forms.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
5. Allow the steaks to rest for 10 minutes before serving and carving against the grain.