Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Rinse the beef ribs and pat them dry. Coat them with some olive oil.
2. Create a seasoning with 1 tbs of the herbs and 1 ts of chili powder and coat the ribs on both sides. If needed, use some more olive oil. Place the ribs in a ziplock bag and leave in the refridgerator for 2 hours. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
3. Line a baking tray with tin foil. Place the ribs on the tray. Cover the ribs with tin foil and seal the edges.
4. Place the tray on the middle rack and bake for 3.5 to 4 hours. Check doneness after 3.5 hours.
5. Drain the excess fat and coat the ribs with BBQ sauce to your liking. Broil the ribs a couple of minutes until the sauce becomes sticky.