Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet ith tin foil.
2. Soak 0.5 cup of bread crumbs in 0.5 of milk. Clean and chop 1 onion, 1 carrot, and 2 to 3 garlic cloves and cook them in a skillet for 6 to 8 minutes. Add 0.5 tsp of thyme and 1 tbs of tomato paste and stir well. Reserve.
3. In a large bowl, combine 2 lbs of ground beef, 2 beaten eggs, 2 tsp of English sauce, 1 tsp of salt, a pinch of pepper, the soaked bread crumbs and the prepared vegetables.
4. Shape this mixture into a loaf onto the baking sheet and bake for 55 minutes.
5. Allow the meatloaf to cool down for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.