Main ingredientbeef liver
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Soak the liver in milk for 2 hours before preparing it. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Place a sheet of tin foil on an oven tray and spray it with cooking oil.
3. Wash the liver under running water and pat it dry with paper towels. Cut the liver into slices with a sharp knife to a maximum of 2 inches.
4. Season the liver with salt and pepper to taste and any other desired spices.
5. Bake the liver slices for 20 to 30 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Serve with onions and mushrooms.