Chicken Gizzards And Hearts
Main ingredientchicken gizzards and hearts
Ingredientsonions, garlic cloves, bay leaf, chicken stock
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Wash and clean the chicken gizzards and hearts.
2. Chop 1 large onion and sauté it in a large pot. Add 2 crushed garlic cloves.
3. Add the chicken gizzards and hearts, 2 bay leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pot with the lid.
4. In a separate bowl, dissolve 2 cubes of chicken stock in boiling water. Add it to the gizzards and hearts.
5. Cook the preparation for 60 to 90 minutes until most of the water has evaporated. Check if the gizzards and hearts are tender.