Snow Crab Legs
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place 2 lbs snow crab legs in an oven dish.
2. Mix 1/4 cup olive oil with 3 minced garlic cloves and 2 tsp of cajun spices. Brush 1/4 of the oil mix on the crab legs. Reserve half of the mixture.
3. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake the crab legs for 10 minutes.
4. Take the dish out of the oven and brush the other half of the oil mixture. Place the foil back and bake the crab legs for another 10 minutes.
5. Before serving, brush the crab legs again with the rest of the oil seasoning.