Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Dry 1.5 lb of scallops with paper towel and remove the side-muscle.
3. In a bowl, combine 0.5 tsp of salt, 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp of paprika powder, 1/4 tsp of pepper, 0.5 cup of bread crumbs, 2 tbs of chopped parsley, 2 tbs of olive oil and 4 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
4. Place the scallops in an oven dish and pour the seasoned mixture on top.
5. Bake the scallops between 15 and 18 minutes. They are ready when the topping is browned and crispy.