Scallops Sous Vide
Best selling sous vide cooker on Amazon
1. Heat the water bath of the slow cooker to 123°F.
2. Season 1 lb scallops with salt and pepper and place them in a single layer in a ziplock bag. Add 1 tbs olive oil.
3. Transfer the scallops to the sous vide cooker and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Place the scallops on paper towels to pat them dry.
5. Melt 1 tbs unsalted butter in a non-stick pan. Once the butter starts to foam, sear the scallops on both sides, for 40 seconds in all. Serve warm.