Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat a grill over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
2. Combine 0.5 cup of melted butter with 1 tbs of lemon juice, 2 tbs of fresh parsley, 1 tbs of chopped chives, 4 crushed garlic cloves and salt and pepper.
3. Brush 4 lobster tails with olive oil and season them to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the lobster tails flesh side down for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn them over and brush the lobster meat with half of the garlic butter. Cover the grill and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove the lobster from the grill and dust with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Brush with the remaining garlic butter.