Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Separate a 3 lbs rack of pork spare ribs into single ribs.
2. Place the ribs on a lined baking sheet and bake them for 1 hour.
3. Take the ribs out of the oven and turn up the heat to 395°F. Drain all the cooking liquids from the baking sheet.
4. In a bowl, combine 6 oz of brown sugar, 4 tbs white vinegar, 4 tbs soy sauce and a pinch of chili flakes.
5. Brush this mixture on the ribs and bake them for 20 to 30 more minutes until the ribs are sticky.