Main ingredienttrout fillets
Ingredientsparmezan cheese, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika powder
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray some cooking oil in a baking dish.
2. Place 1 lb trout fillets in the dish.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of sour cream, 1/4 grated Parmezan cheese, 1 tbs lemon juice, 0.5 tsp salt and 0.5 tbs onion powder and pour over the fish. Dust with paprika powder.
4. Bake the trout fillets for 20 to 25 minutes, uncovered.
5. The fish is ready when it flakes easily with a fork.