A Whole Beef Tenderloin
Main ingredientbeef tenderloin
Ingredientsbrown sugar, chili flakes, salt, olive oil
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Allow a 2 lbs beef tenderloin to rest at room temperature for 45 minutes before cooking.
2. In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, 0.5 tsp chili flakes, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbs olive oil. Reserve.
3. Pat the beef dry with paper towel and rub it with the spice mix. Heat the grill to 500°F.
4. Place the beef on the grill, close the lid and cook the meat for 5 minutes on one side, then for 5 minutes on the other side. Then grill the smaller sides for 3 minutes each.
5. When the internal temperature of 110°F has been reached, transfer the tenderloin on a cutting board. Tent it with aluminum foil and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.