Chicken On The Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Cut 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts in halves and flatten them with a meat hammer or a rolling pin.
2. Place the chicken in a ziplock bag and add 0.5 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, some thyme, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder and a little salt and pepper. Put the bag in the fridge for maximum 1 hour.
3. Spray some vegetable oil on the grill. Preheat the grill to 400°F.
4. Take the chicken out of the marinade, shake off any excess and place the chicken breasts on the grill. Grill for about 4 minutes per side. Leave the grill uncovered.
5. The chicken is ready when the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Take the chicken off the grill and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.