Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Soak 6 bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to broiling heat, which is 500 to 500°F. Line an oven tray with tin foil.
2. Cut 1 lb of top sirloin steak into 2 inch cubes. Cut 2 bell peppers to your choice in 2 inch squares. Cut 1 onion into wedges.
3. Combine 1 tsp of cumin with 1 tsp of chili powder, 0.5 tsp of paprika powder, some salt, pepper and 2 tbs of vegetable oil. Add this mixture to the meat, peppers and oil and toss well.
4. Place the seasoned meat and the vegetables on the moist skewers. Place the skewers on the tray on roast them in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Flip the kabobs and roast for 4 extra minutes. Serve with a salad.