Rack Of Lamb
Main ingredientrack of lamb
Ingredientsbread crumbs, garlic cloves, rosemary, salt, black pepper, olive oil, dijon mustard
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 150°F. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven.
2. Combine 0.5 cup of fresh bread crumbs, 4 minced garlic cloves, 2 tbs of fresh rosemary, 1 tsp of salt, a pinch of black pepper and 2 tbs of olive oil. Reserve.
3. Season the oven rack with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tbs of olive oil in an oven-proof skillet. Sear 1 rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes all over. Reserve for a couple of minutes. Brush the lamb with 1 tbs of dijon mustard. Coat the lamb of rack in the bread crumbs mixture. Place some foil over the end of the bones to prevent charring.
4. Place the lamb rack bone side down in the skillet. Roast the lamb for 12 to 18 minutes.
5. Use a digital meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the meat after 10 minutes. Allow the meat to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.