Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Preheat the oven to 320°F.
2. Rinse 2.5 lbs of octopus legs and place them on a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
3. Season the octopus legs with 3 tbs of olive oil, 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar, 2 bay leaves, a pinch of black pepper, 5 allspice kernels and 0.5 tsp of oregano. Make a foil wrap and make sure it is completely closed off.
4. Place the foil pack on a baking sheet and bake for 90 minutes. If the octopus are not tender yet, bake for max. 30 minutes more.
5. Serve the octopus legs with a drizzle of olive oil.