Prime Rib Roast
Main ingredientbeef prime rib
Ingredientsonions, garlic cloves, thyme, rosemary
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Place a 5 lbs standing rib roast in a dish and leave it at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Preheat the oven to 460°F.
2. Pat the meat dry and rub it generously with salt and pepper. For extra taste, rub garlic butter on all sides of the meat.
3. Roast the rib for 20 minutes, fat-side up. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 250°F.
4. Roast the rib for 90 minutes. Baste it with the cooking juices every 30 minutes.
5. Cover the rib roast with aluminum foil and let it rest for 20 minutes before carving.