Scallops On Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Prepare the marinade in a ziplock bag: combine 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 tbs of honey, 2 tbs of lemon juice, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 tbs of paprika powder and 1 tsp of salt.
2. Add 36 scallops to the bag and leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Heat the grill to medium heat and cover it.
4. Place 4 scallops on each skewer and season to taste with salt and pepper. Brush some olive oil on the scallops.
5. Grill the skewers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.