Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Fry 10 strips of bacon in a frying pan until done but still pliable. Drain the strips on paper towel.
2. Clean 10 scallops. Remove the tough tendons and pat the scallops dry. Wrap a becon strip around each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
3. Sear the scallops in a medium heated skillet for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Prepare the butter garlic sauce by mixing 2 tbs of melted butter with 1 crushed garlic clove and some sugar, salt and pepper.
5. Brush the butter garlic sauce on the scallops during the last minutes of searing. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.