Main ingredientsnook fillets
Ingredientslemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic salt, white wine, Worcester sauce, bay leaf, butter, black pepper
Best selling oven on Amazon
1. Place 2 snook fillets on aluminum foil.
2. Mix the seasoning: 1 tbs fresh lemon juice, 0.5 tsp lemon pepper, 0.5 tsp garlic salt, 1 tbs white wine, 0.5 tsp Worcester sauce, 1 bay leaf, 2 tbs butter and some salt and pepper to taste.
3. Season the snook fillets with these spices and close the parcels firmly.
4. Place the fish in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Carefully open the foil parcels. Serve the fish with rice and a salad.