Chicken Wings On The Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Spray cooking oil on the racks and preheat the grill to 350°F.
2. Keep one burner off to preserve grilled wings.
3. Grill the chicken wings directly over the heat for 20 minutes, while flipping them regulary to ensure even grilling.
4. After 20 minutes, use a meat thermometer to check the temperature. It should read 165°F for doneness. If not, grill for 5 extra minutes.
5. Transfer the grilled chicken wings to a bowl and add BBQ sauce to taste.