Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. Tenderize 2 round steaks with a meat hammer and season them with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Make the marinade in a ziplock bag: combine 1/4 cup of olive oil with 2 tbs of red wine vinegar, 0.5 tsp of chili flakes, 0.5 tsp of dried oregano and 1 minced garlic clove. Place the steaks in the bag and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat them dry with paper towel. Season them with 2 crushed garlic cloves.
4. Heat 2 tbs of vegetable oil in a skillet and sear the steaks for 2.5 minutes. Flip and sear the other side for 2.5 minutes. Add 2 tbs of butter and baste the meat when it has melted. Add 0.5 tsp of dried oregano. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place the steaks on a cutting board and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Serve with the melted butter and some sea salt.