T Bone Steak
Main ingredientbeef T-bone steak
Ingredientssea salt, black pepper
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the grill. Spray some cooking oil on the grate.
2. Pat 2 T-bone steaks dry with paper towel and season them well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Grill the steaks for 9 to 11 minutes for rare doneness, 12 to 13 minutes for medium rare doneness.
4. Flip the steaks in the middle of grilling time.
5. Transfer the steaks on a cutting board and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.