T Bone Steak In Oven
Main ingredientbeef T-bone steak
Ingredientsvegetable oil, salt, black pepper
Best selling stove top, oven on Amazon
1. Allow 1 T-bone steak to reach room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to broiler heat. Heat a cast iron skillet for 20 minutes in the oven.
2. Coat the steak with vegetable oil and season it to taste with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Remove the skillet from the oven and sear the steak for 30 seconds. Flip and sear on the other side for another 30 seconds.
4. Place the skillet back in the oven with the meat and broil for 2 minutes. Flip the steak and broil the other side for 2 minutes as well. For medium doneness, add 2 minutes in the oven.
5. Transfer the steak to a cutting board, tent it with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.