Main ingredienttuna steaks
Ingredientschili flakes, garlic cloves, basil, cilantro, olive oil, lemon
Best selling stovetop on Amazon
1. In a bowl, combine 1 tbs of cilantro, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tbs of fresh basil, 2 tbs olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
2. Rub 4 tuna steaks on both sides with the spice mixture.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat until very hot.
4. Sear the tuna steaks for 45 to 60 seconds on each side.
5. Sprinkle some coarse salt on the tuna steaks and serve with a salad.