Burgers On Grill
Best selling BBQ grill on Amazon
1. Preheat the grill over medium heat. Mix 1.5 lbs of ground beef with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place the burgers over direct heat and grill for 3 minutes on each side. Cover the grill.
3. Sice the buns in half and butter each half lighlty. Place on the grill for 1 minute.
4. Add a slice of your favorite cheese on the burgers and leave to melt for a couple of minutes.
5. Place the burgers on the buns and add some lettuce, tomato, pickles or any other favorite topping.